Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-30 Origin: Site
Main Target Muscles
Main Muscles Highlight:
The essential motion guide:
1. Sit on an upper bench with a dumbbell in each hand and place it on your lap, palms facing each other.
2. Then lie back on the bench with your chest out and your stomach in. Then the arms up naturally straight, elbow slightly bent, palm opposite, two dumbbells contact each other. This is the starting position of the action.
3. As you inhale, slowly open your arms to your sides, bending your elbows slightly more as you open them.
4. After your chest has been stretched to its limit, pause slightly, then exhale while lifting the dumbbell back to the starting position.
5. The whole movement is not a simple push up and down, but like a bird flapping its wings. The trajectory of the movement is perpendicular to the ground, not to the body.
6. The above is a complete movement, repeat to the recommended number of times.